Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dreaming...

Last weekend I took family pictures of a good friend of mine.  They are of course a gorgeous family, so it was super easy and fun!  I was still nervous!  I look at so many photography blogs and I still don't see my work as professional quality.  I dream of someday being a photographer who gets paid, but I lack the confidence that my picture are good enough for people to pay me!  I am praying and thinking a lot about if this is a possibility and if I have the time and energy to put into making photography a part time gig.  So for now and am taking another friends family pictures this weekend and I will keep practicing and gaining my confidence and see what happens!
Here are a few of my faves from last weekend.  Aren't they the cutest family?!









2 comments:

  1. You should do it! These are awesome! Would you please come take ours? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete